I have been scrapping up a storm of late.... mainly for Enchanted Scrapbooking... I am loving our packs and they have reignited my LOVE for scrapping and I have found that they have inadvertendly made me realise how to scrap to achieve the best results... This realisation is ground breaking... unless you scrap you just would not realise the significance of this realisation... IT is like finding God... I am a scrapper that relishes in scrapping with a few chosen products and (this is the important part) then matching the photo to those papers... and products... Trully this is a revelation!! I AM born AGain... Now just stop me from Scrapbooking.......

Aidan's 3rd Birthday... yes it was 10 months ago...
Remember I just had the scrapbooking revelation and only now know how to I should scrap... despite scrapping for 3 years now...
These photos are recent... This was taken at Araluen in
September...
I love this picture of the boys running... This LO was done with one of the Enchanted Scrapbooking Fairy fun packs... 'Fairy Circles'
Yes another set of photos from a while back... This is Aidan determinately doing his morning ritual at about 10 months old... indoor gardening...
This LO was done for our Enchanted Scrapbooking Design Team Challenge NO1... you had to use purple and yellow and have an animal ... see the perfect LO challenge for these photos!
Thats all for now... will get back to you all when I have something more to say.
Cheers



No comments:
Post a Comment