After our Santa hats being packed with the rest of our house contents... and not being able to find ANY decent Santa hats in Queensland a few days before Christmas... I decided to use tinsel and a Christmas reef... (my great chrissy bargin... $2.00 at Woolies!!) I organised the boys and the Puppy for our 2007 Christmas photoshoot....
AND
It was almost a disaster... Amazingly the 1st and almost the only photo I got with Ella in festive garb was just perfect... after this photo Aidan attempted to sit with her... but as you can see she made a very quick getaway and from then on... the New Puppy was missing in action so I never got any photos with her and the boys!!!!

AND
It was almost a disaster... Amazingly the 1st and almost the only photo I got with Ella in festive garb was just perfect... after this photo Aidan attempted to sit with her... but as you can see she made a very quick getaway and from then on... the New Puppy was missing in action so I never got any photos with her and the boys!!!!

a.jpg)
a.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment