I've been tagged by Suzi
( Like Suzi, I haven't done this before, So for me this too is just a bit of fun)
Heres the rules
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Seven random facts about me....
1. I totally adore Labradors... and would never have any other kind of dog/pet again....
2. The best place I have ever worked was Blackhawk Personnel
3. I hadn't eaten red meat for over 12 years until I was pregnant with my first son.
4. I HATE Cane Toads and since moving to Darwin I have become addicted and obsessed with their eradication ... and enjoy nothing more than hitting them with a cricket bat!!!
5. I have gone to hospital every 9 years for either major surgery or a major disease that have all been related to my heart.
6. I TICK.... yes...I really do....!! I have a stainless steal valve inserted in my aorta in my heart.... (That was done during my third operation.... at 18years.)
7. I am one half of Enchanted Scrapbooking.... a great little scrap pack online store... check it out!!!
The people I have tagged for this 'bit of fun' (hope you all don't mind??)
1. Cherie
2. Natasha
3. Sara
4. Karen L
5. Yvette
6. Lisa B
7. Kerryn L
Sorry if you have all done this a hundred times bit of fun for me, as I haven't done it before!!
Cheers,
jodi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thanks for the comments on my blog, I will try and get the tag done today. It has been very hot here, im in Qld not WA :)
Looking forward to getting one of the enchanted packs to work with!! Pity its just one :)
Post a Comment