I have started/returned to Uni for 2008.... After much deliberation I decided to go to Charlie Darwin University and do my Graduate Diploma and become a Middle School Teacher... ahhh... not sure what I was thinking when I opted for Middle School and I will get a look at what I am in for in a few weeks when we start our prac. teaching... It was amazing after one year off from uni... I felt really at home back in the lectures and tutorials... so that is good. The work load is intense this year... as the course is a one year intensive study/learning curve... so I can see my scrapping suffering for it... But it is one year and I can dedicate all the summer holidays (in 9months time!!) to scrapbooking!!!! Until then though my life will be uni work and limited scrapbooking time...
With Uni starting the workload starting immediately... I forgot to announce the winner of my RAK giveaway last weekend... so I collected the names of all the people kind enough to visit and leave a comment and had my eager 4 year old pull the name out of his Spider Man Hat....
The winner is ......... Sine. ...
Congratulations...
I will send o
ut an Enchanted Scrapbooking Fairy Fun Pack to you asap... (once I get your address of course!!)
Below are the layouts using the March Fairy Fun Packs.... Finally, I have managed to get them both done....
I have scrapped a picture of my gorgeous boys sitting in front of the Tulip display at Araluen Botanical Garden in Perth last September... This day was a nice day... until we lost Aidan for over 20 minutes.... he accidently ran past Tracey and up a garden staircase into the bush... and this layout is all about realising how much I do Adore you boys... and finding out in the most Gut wrenching circumstances...
I did this layout of Bronte.... with the Cabbage Patch Doll that we bought her for Christmas... she loved it straight away...which was lucky as I too love Cabbage Patch Dolls and I would have been quite happy to take it back!!!! hahaha
Well Cherio.. again Congratulations Sine... and I hope everyone has a good week....



2 comments:
NICE Blog :)
yay thanks jodi, I did send you my details did you get them?
Thanks again I love your packs :)
Post a Comment