Call me a little superstitous... I am not sure... but I have found it hard to tell people this time around... I think it must be because it will be the last time ever that I am in this condition so I was even more anxious this time round...
Yep we are expecting another baby... and this will be baby Number 3. I am now 20 weeks along.. and bubs is due on the 15th December...
Today we had the morphology scan... and everything looks great... This time around we also decided to find out what we were having... however, this didn't go to plan!!! Bubs didn't want us to know.. and had straddled the umbillical cord.. and effectively hidden EVERYTHING...
So we don't know...another surprise baby!!
In this photo bub's is actually sucking it's thumb... it isn't as clear in the picture but it was really clear at the ultrasound..


5 comments:
OH MY GOSH...HOW EXCITING!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS to you Jodi and your family....
Please email me when you get time and fill me in on how you are going...I am so happy for you.
Chat soon
Cherie xxx
Oh no a thumb sucker already - you are in trouble ..... Santa can't take a thumb away.
Congratulations...that is fabulous new
Congratulations
Love Gabby
I'm a bit late posting here (very late actually) but YAY the news is out! huge congrats to you all. xxx
Post a Comment