Sunday, March 1, 2009

Settling in ... in Sydney

Can you believe it.. We have been South Coogee residents for a month now!!! That is amazing.. how time flies... and surprisingly we aren't hating Sydney ... we have landed ourselves the best location to live in Sydney... and are currently enjoying ourselves.

After a bit of a rocky start (Aidan was rather unsettled for a couple of weeks.. and suffered frequent meltdowns)... we have established a pretty hectic weekly routine...

*Justin has started his new job... and has once again inherited a shit fight... and is busy sorting that all out ... from the point of furnishing his office to rewriting the course!! Good luck... and has started playing tennis at 'Aidan's tennis club'...
*Aidan is at school full time now from 9-3pm and has tennis lessons Monday afternoon after school. (ohhhh!!!... right now I wish he started at 8am.. filling in that extra hour somedays is torture after starting school at 8am we are all ready and waiting to do the school run by 7.30am!!! ... but come winter when we dont want to get out of bed ... I am sure I will be thankful for that extra hour!!! LOL)

*Joshie has started daycare two days a week now and after initial apprehension on the mornings that he attends he comes home happy.

* Mathew and I .. well we are SOOOO busy.. school runs, looking after baby... I intend and would like to get back to teaching sometime this year but right now I have no idea where I would find the time... luckily.. Mathew cant start at daycare until he is 6 months... so I have another 3 months to work out where in the day I would fit 'work'!!! hahaha...

Our $$million dollar house!!! You could rent our house apparently for $800+ per week.. and after our spacious house in Port Kennedy that price certainly raises eyebrows!! It is certainly all about LOCATION LOCATION!!! Our house is small compared to what we are use too.. but after putting 1/2 our stuff into storage we have made the house ours.. and now realise how much stuff we actually have and probably dont need???

1 comment:

Tash Allen said...

sounds like it's all going well now. really love the photo of you all... gorgeous. WOW look at your house... very nice.