Friday, April 17, 2009

Coogee Beach with cousins!!

5 minutes after we got back from Nelsons Bay Sydney recieved some torrential rain.... and all I could think about then ... was gosh this is going to be a LONG week...
However it has flown by and today my cousin Christen did the long drive from Camden to Coogee with her 4 kiddies and we went down to the beach for some Fish n Chips and a swim for the brave!!

Needless to say.. the kids were braver than Christen or I!! hahaha... It was fantastic to catch up again after not seeing each other for a couple of years, and the kids 'yes all of them' got along famously... it was a great afternoon.

Christen & I with our 5 year olds..
The brave swimming....

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Great catch up = love all the photos. The bold is looking sensational.