Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Busy Times & Cybercrop time...

This year seems to be hurrying by as fast possibly faster than any year before it... Now almost HALF way through August, it will be the end of the year before you know it and Christmas... my head is spinning thinking about it.
ON The SCRAPPING FRONT...
it has been a busy month at Enchanted. GREat little packs went out and I have managed to have a play with the packs and have created two layouts so far... and once i get a chance, I will do some more!!! I will display these for you all in my next post... perhaps tomorrow.. LOL after I have taken some photos.
This weekend at Enchanted we have our August Cybercrop... in tune with our theme for this month... in which we are celebrating COLOUR... we have lots of challenges that will brighten up this winter (mind you the weather overall these last few weeks in Sydney has been marvellous and one would not be a fool to think that Spring had already started!!!)

No comments: