Sunday, September 13, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

After not working for the past 10 months, I have been so tired working these past three weeks... and it isn't quite full time either... only 4 days a week... but by the weekend I am so tired... hopefully the more that I do it the more I cope!!! So as a result my scrapping has been a little neglected lately... still thinking about it everyday... and mojo is there... the energy stores are just a little depleted... Below is the one layout I have managed... and the creativity wasn't that great here either... But I did scrap a photo that had been troubling me for sometime...

This layout was done for the Enchanted Birthday Celebrations.... create a layout celebrating your birthday.... This is a photo taken on my birthday... Mathew is two days old.. and the boys came in to celebrate with me... a precious photo...

2 comments:

Tash Allen said...

beautiful layout for a beautiful photo :)

Krissy Christie said...

Its gorgeous Jodi!Fab photo :)

Krissy xx