Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ONE layout... and socialising!!

Our Cybercrop was very successful ... some wonderful layouts created... I only managed ONE... which is pretty bad... The weekend was busy, and I got a rare night out on Saturday night so I lost valuable scrapping time whilst I was out having a lovely night of gossip, wine and laughs...

This is my ONE and only layout... a layout.. of the wonderful and delighful Cockington Green... I just loved this place... and I am sure that this is going to be the first layout of many!!
And some pics from my night out on Saturday night... with the school mums.. We had a Girls Night In. Poppy managed to raise almost $800 for the wonderful cause.. and my thoughts were with my great friend Mel... she is dearly missed...

1 comment:

Julene Matthews said...

Looks like a great time and I love your layout Jodi.Thanks for your comments on my blog.Sometimes I think I talk to myself.LOL